articles found: #artAnzahl
- SEARCH VIA THE CATALOGUE (LEFT)
- Search the catalogue or browse through it, select suitable search terms by double-clicking.
- Click on a term in the catalogue to search under this topic (for example, acids under chemicals).
- The search terms selected in this way are entered in the centre, the search can be triggered with Start search.
- If there are several search terms, an AND search is made: all articles are found that have all terms in their description.
- FULL TEXT SEARCH (TOP CENTER)
- Enter a search term in the middle area. Search terms can be wildcarded: wine* searches for words in the text that begin with wine. *wine searches for words ending with wine.
- Narrow the search to a subject area by clicking on a catalogue term: Only articles that belong to this subject area will be found.
- SEARCH RESULT (CENTER)
- The search result is a list of articles. 30 articles are displayed per page.
- Click on the header of the article box to display the article in full.
- After a full text search, the searched term is highlighted in the text.